Various - jazziz magazine on-disc - september 1998 style - 2018 GRAMMY nominations: jazz and blues. - jazziz.com
As soloist and chamber musician, flutist David Shostac has received praise for his performances throughout North America. Solo appearances have included the Hollywood Bowl, the Casales Festival of Puerto Rico, New York's Lincoln Center, and the Aspen Music Festival in which he has participated as artist-faculty member since 1982. Presently principal flutist and frequent soloist with the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, Shostac has held that position with the St. Louis, Milwaukee, and New Orleans Symphony Orchestras, as well as the Mostly Mozart Orchestra, the Ojai Festival, and the Carmel Bach Festival.
Please choose whether or not you want other users to be able to see on your profile that this library is a favorite of yours.
Cuneiform Records, the long-standing American independent records label based in Silver Spring, Maryland, is to stop releasing new CDs for...
- Jahcoustix - New World Order
- Coaltar Of The Deepers - Forever
- Lori Lorenzen & Ottmar Nagel - Alvorada
- Budka Suflera - Sekret / Motyw Z Jasnorzewskiej
- Stacie Orrico - Say It Again EP
- Ron Costa - Mrr The Addict
- Escuadron De La Muerte - Hic, Inquit, Debes Habitare
- Various - LaLeche! The Compilation EP1
- Fangmacher - VI
- Various - Swinging Gentlemen
- The New Christs - Dropping Like Flies
- Alan Tomlinson - Still Outside
- Brothers' Vibe - Infectious Grooves EP
- Franz Hautzinger - Gomberg
- Roy Thompson - Ambassador Of Calypso
- Государственный Республиканский Русский Народный Ансамбль "Россия" - Веселый Хоровод
- The Funk Parlor - Something For The Dancefloor
- Ubiquitous Abbatoir Ambidextrous Umbilicus - Produce Dept.
- Codebreaker - Fire / R.I.M.L.
- The Byrds - Wasn't Born To Follow